Comments (829)

Your name or gamertag

DrMong
    #769 - 23rd Oct 2011 12:37

Gears 3

D3V1LzASSAZZ1N - With the season pass you'll need to download the DLC yourself, but it won't cost anything extra.

D3V1LzASSAZZ1N
    #768 - 23rd Oct 2011 03:15

Gears 3

hey so question for my fellow gears fanatics: I have bought the Season Pass. So when the DLC's come out will my xbox automatically download them when it becomes available if I'm connected to XboxLive or will I have to manually download it?
    And does anyone know what time it will become available to download on EST?
    thanks everyone!

DrMong
    #767 - 21st Oct 2011 22:18

Yeah it seems that way!

Ace*******
    #766 - 21st Oct 2011 15:45

Gears 3

Yep, I think my hypothesis is correct, War Supporter IS a Versus medal and only Versus events will count. Currently for Hardcore weekend, playing Horde once again does not credit you for the event, but playing the Versus Hardcore playlist does.

Ace*******
    #765 - 19th Oct 2011 15:50

Gears 3

Even more events now, http://i811.photobucket.com/al bums/zz37/Gnashes/HardcorePlyl ist.jpg

I doubt any will count towards War Supporter, although I hear Hardcore Weekend is supposed to, but as I said in my previous comment, pretty sure the medal is for Versus.

I suppose it is still entirely possible for any mode to count, they just chose to list it with the Versus stats, and it is a case of "only weekend events count", still seems a silly rule, at least with my guess of it being Versus only, it makes sense from a game code perspective. Must remember, this is EPIC we're talking about.

DrMong
    #764 - 19th Oct 2011 14:29

Gears 3

Yeah sorry Ace - was expecting it to count. Events page has been updated.

Ace*******
    #763 - 19th Oct 2011 12:48

Gears 3

Think you need to edit your events, Ticker Tuesday did not count towards War Supporter. From what I can tell, it's a Versus Medal on the Stats & Awards -> Medals screen, and checking your actual Versus popup states page, it lists "Special Events played: 3". I don't think any future Horde, Beast or Campaign/Arcade event will ever count towards War Supporter, only Versus events.

DrMong
    #762 - 18th Oct 2011 21:40

Gears 3

Robotnik - yeah will do! I've been meaning to add private xp ratios for a while, but will update the site in the next couple of days.

Robotnik
    #761 - 18th Oct 2011 19:51

Gears 3

Can you add the XP gained in Private/Offline Matches for those that don't have XBL?

Thanks...great website!

KSMKxRAGEx
    #760 - 17th Oct 2011 01:12

Yea thought so :D
    Quality looks superb.
    Ill upload a pic of meh battlestation, no 1080 tv tho ;(

DrMong
    #759 - 16th Oct 2011 15:21

Gears 3

Hasn't been any xp changes or events to gow2 as far as I'm aware. They did say there would be more events soon though!

I have a Hauppauge HD PVR for recording. You can see it under my xbox in my 'battlestation' photo. :)

KSMKxRAGEx
    #758 - 16th Oct 2011 01:55

Gears 3

DrMong I'm curious, has there been any events on gow2 or xp changes?
    Haven't actually gone back and checked.
    BTW what kind of recording device do you use for your videos?
    I have a Have Titanium HD that my friend gave me, but I'm missing some cords. (the price of one is like $250 haha good friend)

DrMong
    #757 - 14th Oct 2011 18:01

Gears 3

Thanks for the feedback 'guest', I'll look into this for my next update!

guest
    #756 - 13th Oct 2011 21:09

Gears 3

I think a good feature you could add is an estimate on how many games it would take you to lvl up based on how much exp you get on average

DrMong
    #755 - 12th Oct 2011 17:51

Gears 3

D3V1LzASSAZZ1N, good point concerning the medals - I'll add your idea to the page later on! Also, glad you like it! :)

And thanks KSMKxRAGEx for the heads up!

KSMKxRAGEx
    #754 - 12th Oct 2011 02:22

Sawed off decreased.
    http://epicgames.com/commun ity/2011/10/gears-of-war-3-wea pon-stats-sawed-off-range-and- more/

D3V1LzASSAZZ1N
    #753 - 12th Oct 2011 00:11

Gears 3

as a suggestion to onyx medals: Finisher, Abductor, and Old School. These should all be done together, aka, always curb stomp with tapping (y) when possible and if still fighting pick up meat shield with (x) and get more kills while holding meat shield.

PS. also great site man from the calculator to the medals and levels, its perfect, i sent a M2AF with this link and told them to spread the message.

PSS. maybe do a catagory for the comments, aka, maybe a section for updating onyx medals/ better solutions. one for comments to you.

DrMong
    #752 - 11th Oct 2011 22:14

Monoxide - Thanks! Ratios can be seen on gow3exp.com/about

D3V1LzASSAZZ1N - thanks, will add it! Also GearsViking said the medal change will be in 'an update'. So I'm guessing they can't do it without a patch due to game code.

D3V1LzASSAZZ1N
    #751 - 11th Oct 2011 19:32

Gears 3

under the VENGEFUL medal you said "Epic will 'soften the requirements' for this medal in the next update." How can you be sure? Any suggestions as to not doing this before the update?

D3V1LzASSAZZ1N